Monday 7 November 2011

Pressy's Point!

Hai guys :)

Pressys Point is the freshest, newest and by god, most opinionated blog to ever hit your screens. I'm the blogger who despises that Frankie 'I Think I'm Pete Docherty and Ronnie Wood's Love Child' Cocozza and loves the world's real musicians who don't need the Brit school (though i do adore Adele), talentless talent shows or in Justin Biebers case only, Youtube and Usher. Yes, I like real music from those who work their asses off for their passions. The Big 4: Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth and Anthrax, idols. Ed Sheeran, the world's favourite ginger other than Rupert Grint has earnt his position as the hottest act on the block and I like anyone who's not just sitting there waiting for a talented writer to write them a song, make the tune and let them smother it in horribleness.

Watch this space guys, watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment